The quality and durability of fabrics are directly affected by the quality of fibers, the correct choice of dyes and colorants, and the use of appropriate manufacturing processes. Our quality control and testing services help textile mills, manufacturers, importers, and retailers markets ensure that their products meet their own quality standards and the requirements of their destination.
Textiles Lab Testing Expertise
Venus Pak Sports offers a wide range of laboratory tests to help you navigate the safety requirements and meet the standards of your destination market.
General Lab Tests for Textiles
This includes Fiber identification, Eco-textile testing, Banned azo dyes and colorants, Colorfastness check, Antibacterial and antimicrobial testing, Dimensional stability and appearance evaluation after laundering cycles, and Formaldehyde testing.
EU Textile Standards & Regulations
- REACH (Regulation on Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals)
- General Product Safety Directive (2001/95/EC)
- OEKO-Tex 100
- EU Ecolabel for textile products
The USA and Canada Textile Standards & Regulations
- AATCC 8 Colorfastness to Crocking (wet & dry)
- AATCC 15 Colorfastness to Perspiration
- AATCC 107 Colorfastness to Water
- AATCC 135 Dimensional Stability of Fabric for Home Laundering
- 16 CFR 1610 Flammability of Clothing Textiles
- 16 CFR 303 Fiber Content Label
- ASTM D 1230 Standard Test Method for Flammability of Apparel Textiles
Other Standards & Regulations
- China – GB 18401 testing
- China – GB 31701 testing
- CPAI-84, Flammability of Camping Tents